It take a lot of dedicated people to "make a joyful sound in the city."
In keeping with one of the distinguishing features of the United Church of Christ, St. Pauls is entirely self-governing. All governing authority is vested in the Congregation, which it then delegates to the Church Council and the Pastoral Staff. The Church Council membership consists of four officers, the Chairs of the 10 Standing Committees, and five “At-Large” members, and governs St. Pauls jointly with the Staff through its committees.
Officers of the Congregation
- President | Ben Emmrich
- Vice President | Renae Bradshaw
- Treasurer & Finance Committee – Chair | Sally Fletcher
- Secretary | Karen Lyons
Standing Ministries of St. Pauls
- Church Building Ministry – Chair | Nate Combs
- Activism & Advocacy Ministry – Head | Jennifer Kew
- Worship, Formation & Education Ministry – Head | David Burnett
- Care & Connection Ministry – Head | Wendy Love
Members at Large
Representatives to the Chicago Metropolitan Association of Illinois Conference United Church of Christ
- Cindy Ball
- Leah Mooney